At Garmat USA, we are all about production efficiencies both for your shop, and for our operation. We thrive on coming up with new methods to address the needs of our customers while meeting their budgets.
We are also dedicated to helping you save on your cost of operation. Garmat USA equipment is designed to reduce energy consumption, giving you the best possible return on your investment.
Every product and every improvement is developed with your business goals in mind- Lowering your operating costs and Increasing your production.
Garmat HMA/AMU’s are purposely designed to be efficient while still providing a superior painting environment. The Garmat heated units feature an aluminum/stainless steel direct fired burner. The direct fired burner is the most efficient method of heating air for a paint booth as the airflow pattern is closely controlled using profile plates resulting in 100% efficient combustion. With a 25-1 turndown this burner provides a more consistent temperature control while optimizing energy usage. Installation is also simplified as the burner does not require vents and set up includes simply setting the gas pressure. Direct Fired Burners do not have heat exchangers nor do they require blowers, this further reduces energy consumption and also simplifies maintenance. The stainless steel/aluminum construction ensures a long and corrosion resistant life.
All Garmat mechanicals are engineered, built, and tested in-house at our very own ETL Listed Mechanical shop. Ensuring each meets the standards to ensure a safe and code compliant operation.
It’s All about Control
All Garmat USA products are provided with a listed industrial electrical control panel. All components are recognized, listed or certified by UL, ETL or CSA. Prewired control panel for reduced field installation time and costs.
Our premier touch screen controls includes all the functions you need to run your operations efficiently. User friendly interface features switches and touch screen, with self-diagnostics built in. Optional WIFI upgrade allows you to operate and monitor your paint booth from a smartphone, tablet or PC. Data retrieval capabilities also available.
Paint Cycles – Spray, Bake, Flash and Purge
User Friendly – Touch Screen and Switches
Paint Recipe Function Built In
Maintenance and Diagnostic Functions
Without a Shadow of a doubt – It’s the lighting
One of the most important things to consider when purchasing a spray booth is the optimal lighting. Don’t get fooled into believing that any old lighting set up will do.
If you want a truly shadow free spraying experience, your painter should not have to fight shadows when standing in front of a light fixture. Garmat Spray Booths features horizontally placed lighting in the sidewalls to illuminate the work regardless of the painter’s position, virtually eliminating shadows.
- Interior accessible for ease of maintenance
- Horizontally oriented for optimal illumination.
- Equipped with (4) T-8 5000K Color Corrected Fluorescent Tubes
- ETL Listed for hazardous locations
- Available upgrades include 6&8 Tube Fixtures, LED, T5 and T12 options
Garmat Product Entry Door
- – Large enough for easy access, and engineered to provide an airtight seal
- – 10 ft wide insulated tri-fold doors
- – Large flush mounted tempered glass observation windows
- – Heavy duty hinges with both vertical and horizontal adjustments and grease zerk fittings
- – Durable V –seal rubber gasket for an airtight seal, easily maintained as the door does not have to be disassembled for maintenance
- – Internal latching mechanisms, providing a sleek finish and eliminates dirt collection zones found in competing brands of booths..
Garmat Paint Booth Cabins are built to Last:
- – Horizontal Interlocking wall panels for a stable construction
- – Durable white powder-coated G-90 steel
- – White powder coating provides uniform reflective qualities
- – Dual skin models are insulated to prevent heat loss
- – Smooth profiles built inside to eliminate dirt collection zones